Sometimes the week just gets too long, or maybe your day was too rough. Easy freezer meals are by far one of the best ways to make that crap day turn into something a little easier.
This is my first time making freezer meals and I actually had a little fun doing so. This first freezer meal is simple and only requires little ingredients.
Easy Freezer Meals | BBQ Pork Ribs
Just looking at the finished product makes me want to eat it right up! Me personally, I love anything with BBQ sauce in it.
I bought my freezer bags at our local dollar general and they worked perfectly for all my meals I made! Let’s jump into this recipe.
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- In a large bowl add flour and cream of tartar, mix well. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat butter, oil and sugars. Beat in eggs until well blended, then mix in the vanilla.
- Slowly add flour mixture to liquid mixture. Mix well each time with your mixer. Beat until well mixed together.
- Drop small teaspoons full of mixture onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 degrees (8 -10 minutes) or until the edges become golden brown. Let cool on baking sheet.
- Serve and enjoy!